Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Butterfield Canyon & Candy


It is really interesting trying to remember how shutter speed, aperture, and ISO settings all affect how the picture turns out. In the past 24 hours, I have taken literally hundreds of pictures. With each setting, I would change the shutter speed up and down. Then I would change the aperture up and down, and so on. Once I found several pictures that I liked for each setting, I adjusted them in Adobe Photoshop.


The original picture of the candy jar didn't have much (if any purple). I had to bring that color out.







I really love changing the settings in Photoshop to see what fun colors or contrast I can bring out. Please feel free to comment on any of these pictures. I would love to hear what you think, and if there are ways I could improve them.

No comments: