Wednesday, September 16, 2009

D.C.P. Photo Shoot - Sugar Factory - Family

I had another request to do a photo shoot at the old Sugar Factory. I love the personality of these old buildings. I also love the personality of this cute family.

IMG_7160-E-600
Don't you just love they eyes on this little guy?

IMG_7082-E-600
The older brother sure has a smile that can warm anyone up. What a handsome little guy.

IMG_6996-E-BW-600
IMG_6996-E-600
Here is a nice picture of the family. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the boys to smile. I need to buy some squeaky toys or other noise makers. I still think the picture turned out good.

IMG_7063-E-Samples-600
I love this picture. This shows all of the different styles I can apply to each picture.

I have uploaded several more pictures to my Flickr account. You can see them here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photostudiob/sets/72157622392939452/

As always, I love to hear your comments!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Darling Photos Brett! You do a great job! Carlynn told me you were taking picture for them! They turned out cute!