Friday, July 8, 2011

Baptism Photo Session

Sorry I have been so busy lately. I now have time to do more photo sessions. Here is the first one I have done in a while.

IMG_2304-E-600

This picture is SOOC (straight out of camera). I was pretty excited that I didn't need to do any post-editing of this picture. This was a pretty important picture as it was going to go on a baptism invitation.

Here is the baptism invitation that I created too. The name and address has been removed for privacy.

Baptism Invitation-600

Let me know if you need a photo session or invitations made. I will gladly help with both.

2 comments:

dogcote said...

Nice blog & amazing picks..,


If anyone desire to get the full information about Puppy or dogs please click on these hypertext :-- Pet Illness | house training puppy | Basics of Dog Training | Dog Learning Style | dog psychology | Dog Insurance | Dogs Vaccinations | grooming dog

Unknown said...

We the TEAM of the Smart Leaders IAS Academy which is one of the tnpsc coaching centre in Chennai is the Well Known Team for general studies and in their own area of optional subjects.