Sunday, November 22, 2009

J.A.G. - Next Batch - Sugar Factory Family Photo Shoot

Here is the second batch of the J.A.G. family photo shoot from yesterday at the Sugar Factory.

IMG_8757-E-Sample-600
I decided to start this entry off with a cute picture of this fun loving couple. Can't you tell they are in love. I wanted to see what it would look like in several differnt formats (Sepia, Colorized, Lomo, etc.). They all look pretty good. Which one do you like? Let me know by leaving a comment.


IMG_8691-E-600
Can you say "Fly like an eagle". I couldn't believe what a perfect shot this turned out to be. His arms are stretched out just like he is in mid flight! So much fun.

IMG_8694-E-600
This family is going to move out of the country soon, so they wanted to make some fun memories with Grandma and Grandpa. Can you see the love in their eyes? Can you see that they will miss this cute family?

IMG_8683-E-600
What a fun memory! Three Generations!

I uploaded another 18 pictures to my flickr account. Check it out here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photostudiob/

Still more to come....

No comments: