Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

Each morning, I have the opportunity to drive by the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in South Jordan. Since it is dark when I leave, I get to see this building with the lights on as the sun comes up. One morning I decided to bring my camera and tripod and sit and wait for some great shots.

And, here they are...

IMG_9535-E-600
Each one of these is a differnt shot. They are not the same shot processed differently.

IMG_9536-E-Lomo-600
This one (above) has a Lomo effect applied to it. I love how it brings out the blue sky.

IMG_9521-E-600
I thought this one would look cool with some textures applied to it to make it look old.

IMG_9520-HDR2-600
Finally, this one was actually 3 pictures merged for an HDR effect. I love how it brings out lots of highlights and colors that the normal shot doesn't show. That is exactly why they call it "High Dynamic Range".

No comments: