Wednesday, March 3, 2010

No photo shoots until after April 15th - Sorry!

The reason why I have not posted much lately is because I am in tax season. It doesn't leave a lot of time to have fun with the family or to do photography. After April 15th I will have more time to do all that.

On that note, I wanted to let you know that if you need help preparing your taxes, basic 1040 preparations start at $165, partnerships and corporations start at $200 if the financials are in order.

Please let me know if you are interested. I would love to help. We have the ability to do everything electronically. I have clients on a dailiy basis that scan and e-mail me their documents and I prepare their return and file it electronically and their refunds are direct deposited. No paper or meetings invovled. The money goes right in their accounts! Pretty sweet.

No comments: