Tuesday, May 25, 2010

N.E.M. Family Photo Shoot - Wheeler Farm - Utah Photographer

Tonight I was supposed to do a photo shoot at the Sugar Factory in West Jordan. When I arrived, I was unpleasantly surprised to see locks, chains and "No Trespassing" signs. When the family arrived we discussed the dilemma and they suggested going to Wheeler Farm. So we headed to Wheeler Farm to have some fun on the farm.

IMG_0772-E-600
I love the casual feeling of this photo. You sure can see the love this family has for each other.

IMG_0549-E-600

IMG_0663-E-600

IMG_0679-E-600
Mom & Dad asked if they could get some pictures with just the two of them. They look so happy together. I asked them to kiss each other and had a lot of fun teasing them when they were kissing. That proved to be a good thing. I have a lot of cute pictures of them talking, laughing and kissing.

IMG_0564-E-600
I think this cute little girl has a future in modeling! "Strike a pose, there's nothing to it!"

IMG_0900-E-600
Now doesn't this cute little girl warm your heart. I actually have several cute pictures like this where she is laughing. She was ready and willing to smile at a moment's notice (or a moment's tickle).

1 comment:

Tina said...

so cute! I actually went to school with her, great pics as always!