Wednesday, October 7, 2009

S.M.S. Photo Shoot - Family Pictures, Fall Leaves, Butterfield Canyon

Tonight I did a photo shoot up Butterfield Canyon. If you want some fun fall pictures, you better get up there quickly and early in the evening. The sun sets fast up there. We almost didn't have enough time to take the pictures. I had to turn up my ISO a bit on these because the sun had set. Anyway, they turned out great I think.

IMG_7887-E-600
I love the way the fall colors pop and surround them. The colors they chose to wear look so great in this setting!

IMG_7865-E-600
Another fun family pose.

IMG_7894-E-600
What a cute couple. I also posted a picture of them kissing here on my Flickr account.

IMG_7908-E-600
After the family pictures were done, we sat and talked, but I kept the camera going. I was able to snap a few fun pictures of the kids.

IMG_7906-E-600b

IMG_7892-E-Sample-600
And finally, here is the sample page. I just love to see the variations and how they change the pictures.

There are a few more pictures on the Flickr account that I didn't post here. Check them out HERE.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Love these! beautiful setting. How do you get to Butterfield Canyon?
my email is chazt3@hotmail.com